Job Vacancy - 2020-01-29
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 8 years||Managerial||Full Time||Professional Services|
- Provide training and coaching to new and existing team members to assist with the on-going development of the team and provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide leadership to the team to ensure effective delivery of service to customers.
- Ensure staff understand delivery roles as assigned.
- Develop, maintain and communicate detailed resource plans and schedules.
- Distribute work to team members based on abilities.
- Ensure that the team adheres to technical milestones, timelines, and SLA’s.
- Supports team members through performance monitoring and coaching
- Consult with business decision-makers and senior staff to inform discussions related to technical decisions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for reviewing user and/or technical requirements, scope estimating, identifying tasks, assigning and coordinating technical resources.
- Proactively identify technical dependencies; develop, and implement strategies to mitigate risks.
- Facilitate strong communication among team members and cross-functional leads.
- Publish regular skill-set update to senior staff.
- Evaluate current staffing needs and participate in recruiting initiatives and interview processes including the hiring and firing process.
- Gather requirements, forecast and recommend forward-looking resource plan based on technology road map requirements.
- Ensure that technical support team resources are empowered with the tools and support they need in order to be successful within cross-functional tasks.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or Computer Science and 8 - 10 years of relevant experience.
- CCIE or equivalent level of active certification.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities to deliver projects on schedule
- Experience with managing mixed technical organization including local, remote, and vendor resources.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with technical, as well as non-technical stakeholders
- A proven ability to facilitate consensus across cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability in leading large-scale technical projects with cross-functional dependencies
- Experience managing a team of five or more technical resources
- Experience with all aspects of personnel management including development, performance reviews, training, mentoring and disciplinary action
- 1-3 years of managing or supervising a customer service department or technical service department
- A leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that is effective at working with and influencing individuals at all organizational levels; persuasive and empathetic; able to handle pressure and manage conflict
- Comfortable performing in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Excellent customer service delivery and organizational skills
- Very strong problem-solving skills (creative)
- Self-directed; ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and facilitate change
- A high level active vendor certification in the field of Network and Security include 3 or more of (NGFW, WAF, IPS, MDM, VDI, DPI, Mail Gateways, Web Gateways, SIEM, SDN, NAC).
- Excellent understanding of Systems, Storage, & Virtualization